Saturday, June 19, 2010

Apologies for not Writing as of late

Apologies for not Writing as of late

I know it's been a while. The school year ended YIPPPPEEEEEE!!! You cannot believe my relief. I have been traveling and have partial blog posts written on many things, but the truth is that I will probably not publish them until I'm back in Portland.

Posts coming soon of places I have been in the past few months: Ciudad Perdida, Parque Tayrona, Quebrada Valencia, Bogota, Medellin, and tomorrow Yoyi and I are off to San Andres Island.

Things got very busy here, so I wasn't able to keep up the blog. Since school has been out, I've been traveling. I'll be home in the end of June. Although I've had some interesting and wonderful experiences here, I've also had a ridiculous number of frustrations. I am looking forward to coming home.

I will write soon.

1 comment:

  1. It has long been known that the teaching is light and ignorance - darkness, so am reading this article is not a bit surprised - quivo.co. All of this suggests that a person develops and once again doing its best to improve our world.

    ReplyDelete